Backup & Disaster Recovery
Sentry consults with clients and custom-tailors disaster recovery services, business continuity plans and testing for clients in the Dallas & Fort Worth (DFW) and North Texas area as well as the Columbus, OH area. These plans can include managed remote IT data backup and recovery, automatic fail-over to a secure, remote data center in the event of an IT disaster, or hot sites to provide uninterrupted program, data and voice capabilities as needed.
IT Disaster and Backup Recovery services we manage include:
- Data Recovery
- Data Backup
- Server Backup
- Network Backup
- Network Recovery
In addition, these plans include periodic testing and drills to ensure that, in the event of an actual disaster, all systems and personnel operate as planned.
Sentry IT backup and disaster recovery solutions take advantage of the very best cloud connected technology offering a fail-over recovery on time every time.
- Local backups with replication to the cloud
- ISO 9000:2001 certified, HIPAA compliant, SSAE16 compliant, meets SOX and FINRA requirements
- Meets highest Up-time Institute standards
- Tier 1 storage infrastructure
- Bare metal restore capabilities
- 24x7x365 support
- Centralized management
- In most cases, our SaaS model ensures little or no capital expenditures
- Application and operating system support across every platform
- FIPS-approved AES encryption protects your data in transit and at rest in our cloud — only you have the key to unlock and access it.
Our data protection experts are available 24/7/365 at no additional cost.
Take the next step: let Sentry’s data protection services team in Dallas help you design and execute your customized data protection and recovery strategy to ensure you’re back up and running when a disaster strikes! Outsourcing your managed IT solutions doesn’t mean you have to settle for less than the very best for your business.