Network Security Support Services
Why You Can Count on Sentry Global for Network Security Support
Our goal is to make our clients’ network data and voice infrastructure as secure and hacker-resistant as humanly possible. Here’s how we make that happen:
- Sentry Global’s expert security team works as an extension of your IT department
- They are continuously managing, monitoring, analyzing and reviewing your network’s status
- They consult with you on a regular basis
- They proactively keep your business on the leading edge of sophisticated data regulations and compliance
Sentry Global Clients Enjoy Advantages with Network Security and Support Services
As a valued Sentry Global client, you will receive the kind of in-depth evaluation of your network that will help us provide your business with:
- Managed network security auditing, reporting and reinforcing by our GIAC Certified analysts
- Compliance for HIPAA, PCI, DoD and other network security guidelines
- Network intrusion detection, vulnerability assessment and log management solutions coupled with 24×7×365 monitoring
- Continued researching for emerging network security developments to stop potential security breaches before they strike
We also offer a cloud based security-as-a-service model, built on a platform that fully integrates software solutions, security operations and a vast, accessible research team. You can avoid incurring burdensome operational expenses working with Sentry Global’s technical experts instead of hiring them full-time.
Regardless of where you are in the growth cycle, Sentry Global Technologies can help, whether your company is:
- Transitioning network infrastructure to the cloud
- Taking advantage of outsourced managed hosting services
- Continuing to rely on company-owned data centers
- Stepping up support for PCI, HIPPA, SOC
You don’t have to settle for less than the absolute best when you work with Sentry Global. Our IT network support services are available in the Dallas and Fort Worth (DFW) and North Texas area, as well as the Columbus, Ohio area — 24/7/365 – we are always there when you need us.
Free Network Security Assessment!
Enter your contact details below and we will follow up with you!