Managed Network Services
Sentry’s managed network services and IT support programs provide our clients in the Dallas & Fort Worth (DFW) and North Texas area, as well as the Columbus, OH area, with 24x7x365 outsourced monitoring, maintenance and support for networks large and small. All with your satisfaction guaranteed and the ability to cancel your contract with us at any time.
While our competitors are simply pinging your servers, we’re monitoring the actual performance of your network’s sites and applications. Our team of certified engineers will monitor your server(s) to detect and manage network problems before they cause costly service outages and failures which interfere with your IT operations.
Our Managed Network Maintenance Services include:
- Server monitoring (with alerts any time server operations fall outside of predetermined performance parameters),
- Regularly scheduled maintenance visits to check error logs, event logs, networking errors and other performance parameters
- Around-the-clock availability of Sentry’s Microsoft-certified IT Engineers for support issues or problems
- Quarterly Technology Reviews to assess the durability and reliability of data and voice platforms on a regularly scheduled basis
- Consulting and unlimited on-site, telephone and remote support assistance whenever needed
- Address and resolve any non-emergency IT issues, answer your questions and keep you informed
- No automated help desk and no call center on another continent. Real network support services from real IT people when you need it
- And more
Whether it’s on-site, remotely or over the telephone, our engineers will take immediate action to manage your network problems quickly.
Regardless if you’re based in the midwest area or in the southwest, we can supply the outsourced manpower and brain power to address and resolve your biggest business network management, network security and technology challenges expeditiously, professionally and economically.