Virtual CIO / CTO Consulting
Count on Sentry Global for Virtual CIO / CTO Outsourcing
In the dynamic world of IT, sometimes the immediate need demands someone who is:
- Experienced; at the top of their game
- A high-level IT management professional
- A seasoned pro with polished C-Level technological leadership skills
- A gifted communicator to bring the team together and inspire productivity
In scenarios such as this, there’s little leeway to engage in a time-consuming, expensive talent search. All you need is a credible source that will give you immediate access to that top-level IT person. Knowing you have a reliable, proven resource for this kind of talent is what Sentry Global Technologies can provide. Some of the top names in business know who to count on for virtual CIO / CTO consulting services.
How Sentry Global’s Virtual CIO / CTO Will Benefit You
As a Sentry Global client, our CIO / CTO will move quickly and efficiently to:
- Analyze your organization’s situation
- Consult in-depth with your management
- Assess your business’s IT needs
- Recommend specific ways technology can make your business
- more efficient
- more economical
- more competitive
All of which, will make your business a more distinct presence in the marketplace.
Sentry Global Clients Enjoy Many Advantages with a Sentry Virtual CIO / CTO
As a valuable member of your team, your Sentry Global Virtual CIO / CTO enables you to:
- Have unparalleled expertise from a top-level, real-world expert with an objective view of best practices and vendors, making your technology platform excel
- Focus on taking your business forward, knowing that your challenging IT decisions are being expertly managed
- Reduce costs by avoiding the salaries, benefits, bonuses and other perks often required to attract and retain in-house Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers
- Industry: Headquarters of a Commercial Kitchen Equipment Company
- Size: 45 employees
- Client Situation: Losing their IT Director
- Sentry’s Solution: A comprehensive Sentry Network Support Agreement
- Results: 45% cost savings, improved network functionality, 99.6% network uptime
- READ MORE
If your technology demands are creating growing pains and it isn’t financially feasible or timely to hire a full-time CIO or CIO, then a Sentry Global Virtual CIO / CTO is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
Whether your IT leadership needs are temporary or on-going, Sentry Global Technologies’ Virtual CIO / CTO Consulting Services can help effectively guide the strategic direction of your company.
Contact us today for a free information technology evaluation.
Free Network Security Assessment!
Enter your contact details below and we will follow up with you!
What Are Customers Saying?
Beyond 5 stars......Response times to issues is impeccable. Sentry Global goes ABOVE AND BEYOND for our CPA Firm. Chris and Phil are our lifelines and NEVER let us down!!!
We have been with Sentry Global for a number of years. They are very professional, quick to respond to our needs. We can always depend on them to get us through a crisis if one should and has occurred. They were with us every step of the way to see us though. I would highly recommend them for all your technology needs.
Sunnyland Furniture in north Dallas is a family-owned retailer of outdoor and patio furniture which has been serving customers for decades. They are open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays, and depend on their technology platform for email, inventory, sales, payments (including credit cards), accounting, delivery scheduling and a variety of other tasks.
Once engaged, Sentry re-engineered and updated their network to bring it into compliance with Microsoft best practices, increasing uptime to 99.6% from 78% in less than ninety days. We also redesigned their wireless network environment, which hadn’t worked properly, so that it now delivers 100% uptime. Please take a moment to hear the son of the founder, who runs day-to-day operations at Sunnyland, talk about their experience with Sentry and our managed network services!
Double B Foods, based in Arlington and with manufacturing facilities elsewhere in Texas, is a provider of specialty foods for the restaurant and grocery industries. With over a hundred employees, they rely on their data and voice over IP technology to manage every aspect of their business, from sales and order entry through manufacturing and packaging to delivery and customer follow-up.
With our managed IT services, we revamped and modernized their data network across all locations, delivering never-before-experienced levels of reliability and availability — and we recently implemented state-of-the-art hosted VoIP technology for their voice needs, too. Please listen to what their CFO has to say about us!